Mosaic’s Mid-Town Memory Café
Our Memory Café session provides a warm and friendly environment where you can socialize, build friendships and pick up information from local health and community organizations that provide support. This program is ideal for those who have been diagnosed with early Alzheimer’s disease and/or related dementias, those who worry about memory problems and their care partners.
- Educational sessions from community organizations relating to brain health and education
- Discussion topics and conversation
- Focus on the arts – music, movement and art, guest speakers with expertise
- Guest speakers focusing on interesting hobbies, incorporating hands on workshops
- Participants bring ideas to discuss: focus on travel, things to do in Toronto or a book or movie!
When: Last Wednesday of every month, September 26th, October 31st, and November 28th (Program will resume again on Wednesday, January 30th, 2019)
Time: 10:00 a.m. to 11:30 a.m.
Where: Mosaic Home Care Services & Community Resource Centre
Located In: The Canadian National Institute for the Blind (CNIB Building)
1929 Bayview Avenue, Suite 215H, Toronto, Ontario.
Parking: Rates do apply. Outdoor parking available at $2 per hour
or $12 for the full day. No underground parking. Close to TTC bus stop at CNIB.
To Register: Please phone 416-322-7002 – No charge for event.