The How-To’s of Staying Socially Engaged with Your Community!
Featuring Jane Teasdale and Kevin Lopes from Mosaic Home Care on their programs and the importance of staying social as you age.
- Finding ways to contribute to the community
- Connecting with others
- Keeping up hobbies and interests
- Programs and services in your community that keep you active and socially connected
- Meaningful conversations
- Realizing that we all have meaning
- Open discussion with attendees
Dates: Friday, January 26th, 2018.
Time: 1:30 p.m. to 3:00 p.m.
~RSVP by Friday, January 19th, 2018.
No Charge for event. Refreshment provided.
Close to public transit. Parking on main level with elevator access.
Parking is $1 for the 1st hour, $2 for the 2nd, $5 for the 3rd and $10 for the full day.