The How-To’s of Staying Socially Engaged with Your Community!
Featuring Jane Teasdale, Kevin Lopes from Mosaic Home Care and Leonard Rudner and Stacey Grammick, Director of Client Services from North York Seniors Centre on their programs and the importance of staying social as you age.
- Finding ways to contribute to the community
- Connecting with others
- Keeping up hobbies and interests
- Programs and services in your community that keep you active and socially connected
- Meaningful conversations
- Realizing that we all have meaning
- Open discussion with attendees
Dates: Friday, January 19th, 2018.
Time: 1:30 p.m. to 3:00 p.m.
~RSVP by Friday, January 12th, 2018.
No Charge for event. Refreshment provided.
Free parking. Located on the Lower Level by Centre Court
Close to public transit.