Community Resource Centres
Information at your fingertips makes all the difference
- Where do you start, who can help you, what do you need to know?
- Who can you talk to for advice on elder care or health care information?
- Where can you go to find information or gain insights about downsizing your home?
- How can you find out about community programs and activities?
We have two locations, one in Markham and one in Toronto.
Until now, there has been no single place dedicated to helping informing you of and linking you with the resources, services, organizations and expertise in and around your community.
Welcome to the Mosaic Community Resource Centre. We invite you to visit and join us for a cup of coffee or tea, and take your time reviewing our comprehensive library of informational materials.
Through our many years involved in home care, and the many contacts we have established, we have created a network of outstanding resources, which you can now have at your fingertips. Find information, on topics such as:
- CCAC (Community Care Access Centre)
- child care
- community programs
- day programs
- dental care (in-home)
- downsizing, decluttering, home staging and moving solutions
- elder abuse help
- elder caring consultants
- funeral planning
- geriatric case management
- government programs
- health information
- homecare solutions
- home modifications, construction and alterations
- long-term care residences
- meal solutions
- medical alert systems
- moving solutions
- new mothers
- physiotherapy and occupational therapy (in-home)
- retirement residences
- substance abuse assistance
- transportation solutions
- and much more…
Some information is available in multiple languages, such as:
- Chinese (Mandarin and Cantonese)